Bar & Restaurant Insurance in Humble, TX
From slip-and-fall accidents on wet floors to drunk drivers suing for over-serving, endless things can go wrong when you work in the food and service industry. Your restaurant is an investment, and the best way to protect that investment is with business insurance.
At Lee Insurance Agency, we provide comprehensive bar insurance and restaurant insurance policies at competitive prices so you can protect your business and workers.
With over 70 years of experience insuring full-service fine-dining establishments and family-owned restaurants alike, we know how to cover every scenario that can arise in the food and service industry.
Texas Bar & Restaurant Insurance Coverages
At Lee Insurance Agency, we offer comprehensive insurance coverage for bars and restaurants in and around Humble, TX, so you can reduce business risks. Our most common insurance coverages include the following:
- General liability insurance: Liability coverage protects you when someone gets injured on your property. This form of commercial insurance is required for nearly all public businesses.
- Property insurance: Property insurance offers coverage for damage to your physical property, including the building, furniture, and equipment. If you lease your building, your building owner may already have property damage insurance, though you should check to be sure. If anything occurs, like a fire, theft, vandalism, riots, etc., your policy will cover your losses (to a certain extent).
- Liquor liability insurance: Liquor liability coverage protects your business from damages in the event that an intoxicated customer injures someone, commits a crime, or damages property, making it an essential aspect of all bar insurance plans.
- Workers’ compensation insurance: Workers’ comp protects your employees from expenses related to on-the-job accidents, illnesses, and injuries. Almost all businesses must have this commercial insurance as it can prevent workers’ comp lawsuit expenses.
- Business interruption insurance: If your restaurant must shut down due to weather or adverse events, this policy can cover your losses.
- Spoilage insurance: If your restaurant has a power outage, this business insurance covers the cost of spoiled and contaminated food.
- Commercial auto insurance: Commercial auto insurance covers all business vehicles against accident-related damages. All businesses with vehicles must have liability coverage.
Why a Reliable Insurance Plan Is Essential
A reliable restaurant insurance plan is essential to protecting your business, employees, and financial future. Many unforeseen events can cause enormous expenses that could damage your business without insurance.
Take a look at these work-related injury statistics.
If your business becomes one of these numbers, you could lose everything you’ve worked so hard to achieve. By paying low monthly insurance premiums, you can prevent catastrophic losses that would shut your business down entirely.
While your company is required to carry a baseline level of insurance, upgrading to comprehensive coverage can protect your financial best interests. At Lee Insurance Agency, our policies provide ideal coverage at a fair cost.
Get the Bar & Restaurant Insurance You Need Today
Don’t wait to protect your business. Restaurant insurance and bar insurance prevent you from suffering total losses after unforeseen events. At Lee Insurance Agency, we offer custom policies that cover every aspect of working in the food or service industry.
Contact our team today at (281) 812-8400 to create a custom insurance coverage plan designed to protect your business.